top of page
Understand the rules
Now that you are all set... take a moment to review and understand TraderBay's rules:
- You will be trading Micro or E-Mini futures during Europe & US Regular Trading Hours.
- Your account will be suspended if, at any stage, you exceed your Account Stop Loss (or Maximum Trailing Drawdown).
- Exceeding you Daily or Specific Stop Loss will trigger account suspension for the rest of the trading day, but will not impact your eligibility for funding when achieving your target profit.
- Don't skip "trade day"!
Day Max Loss
Your Day Loss Limit starts at $250 on Micros and $1,000 on E-Minis
Account Max Loss
Your Week Max Loss Limit starts at $1,000 for Micros and $4,000 for E-Minis
Maximum Trailing Drawdown
Your Maximum Trailing Drawdown is set at $1,250 on Micros and $5,000 on E-Mini
Margin per contract
Margin requirement MES, M2K @ $200, MNQ @ $250, ES, RTY @ $2,000 and NQ @ 2,500
Regularity & Consistency
Trade a minimum of 13 days & Best Winning day PnL < 40% of total PnL
Profit target - PnL
Your Profit Target is $1,000 for Micros and $4,000 for E-Minis
All trading accounts are "wired" to deliver pre-emptive warnings and trigger automatic suspensions when exceeding the pre-set trading parameters. You will still be able to review past trades and analytics. Your supervisor will also reach out to highlight critical issues.
- Successful Simulator candidates unlock the funded account they are trading.
- Live account activation subject to one-time assignment fee.
bottom of page